Services in Vilnius
SUBMITTING AN APPLICATION
– Services can be also requested by the relatives and neighbours of the seniors, not only by the seniors themselves.
–If you specifically want the services to be provided by "Senjoro" team, you can submit a free-form note with your application specifying the service provider of choice - the Senjoro programme of the National Institute for Social Integration.
–A social work organiser from the municipality visits the applicant's home to assess the need for services.
– The needs assessment takes into account the person's physical and psychological health, ability to manage his/her household independently, and motivation to solve his/her problems.
PROVISION OF SERVICES
- The Vilnius City Municipality Administration makes a decision on the provision of services.
–The information about the person is forwarded to the "Senjoro" coordinator.
– The "Senjoro" coordinator contacts the service recipient to arrange the start of the service and the first meeting.
– Our friendship begins!
How is the cost of services calculated?
The cost of services varies from person to person, depending on their financial means (income). The cost of services is assessed by the Vilnius City Municipality Administration.
Help at home
if income is less than €258 per month.
When a person's income from 258.00 to 387.00 Eur / month.
personal income of €387,00 – 516,00 per month.
personal income is higher than €645,00 per month.
When the person's income is not less than 645.00 Eur / month.
living with a family
personal income is less than €258 per month.
average income per person is less than €258 per month.
from €51,60 to €77,40 per month with a personal monthly income of €258,00 – 387,00.
from €116,10 to €154,80 per month with an average monthly income per person of €387,00 – 516,00
from €77,40 Eur to €103,20 per month with a personal monthly income of €387,00 – 516,00
from 154,80 Eur to €193,50 per month with an average monthly income per person of €516,00 – 645,00
from 103,20 Eur to €129,20 per month with a personal monthly income of €516,00 – 645,00
with an average monthly income per person is higher than €645 per month
personal income is higher than €645 per month
- Contact the Vilnius SENJORO coordinator by phone +370 654 64896
Our social worker assistants use the SenjoroGO app, which has the following features
- A timer that keeps track of how much time assistants spend visiting and what they have done.
- GPS - the timer is active only when the social worker is present at the senior's home.
- The app can generate a report on the services provided. Reports can be made available to relatives.