Services in Klaipėda's district
SUBMITTING AN APPLICATION
- If you specifically want the services to be provided by the "Senjoro" team, you can submit a free-form note with your application specifying the service provider of choice - the Senjoro programme of the National Institute for Social Integration.
-A social work organiser from the municipality visits the applicant's home to assess the need for services.
– The needs assessment takes into account the person's physical and psychological health, ability to manage his/her household independently, and motivation to solve his/her problems.
PROVISION OF SERVICES
– The Klaipėda District Municipality Administration decides on the provision of services.
-The information about the person is forwarded to the "Senjoro" coordinator.
- The "Senjoro" coordinator contacts the service recipient to arrange the start of the service and the first meeting.
– Our friendship begins!
Help at home
free of charge if income is less than €294,00 per month
personal income of €294,00 – 441,00 per month
personal income of €441,00 – 588,00 per month
personal income of €588,00 – 735,00 per month
personal income is higher than €735,00 per month
- Contact the Klaipėda district. SENIOR coordinator by phone +370 600 41730
Our social worker assistants use the SenjoroGO app, which has the following features
- A timer that keeps track of how much time assistants spend visiting and what they have done.
- GPS - the timer is active only when the social worker is present at the senior's home.
- The app can generate a report on the services provided. Reports can be made available to relatives.