Services in Klaipėda's district
SUBMITTING AN APPLICATION
–To apply for services, please fill in the application form, and if you would like to find out more about the services beforehand, register for a consultation, or call +370 600 41730
- If you specifically want the services to be provided by the "Senjoro" team, you can submit a free-form note with your application specifying the service provider of choice - the Senjoro programme of the National Institute for Social Integration.
-A social work organiser from the municipality visits the applicant's home to assess the need for services.
– The needs assessment takes into account the person's physical and psychological health, ability to manage his/her household independently, and motivation to solve his/her problems.
PROVISION OF SERVICES
– The Klaipėda District Municipality Administration decides on the provision of services.
-The information about the person is forwarded to the "Senjoro" coordinator.
- The "Senjoro" coordinator contacts the service recipient to arrange the start of the service and the first meeting.
– Our friendship begins!
Help at home
free of charge if income is less than €294,00 per month
personal income of €294,00 – 441,00 per month
personal income of €441,00 – 588,00 per month
personal income of €588,00 – 735,00 per month
personal income is higher than €735,00 per month
- Contact the Klaipėda district. SENIOR coordinator by phone +370 600 41730
Our social worker assistants use the SenjoroGO app, which has the following features
- A timer that keeps track of how much time assistants spend visiting and what they have done.
- GPS - the timer is active only when the social worker is present at the senior's home.
- The app can generate a report on the services provided. Reports can be made available to relatives.